Friday 2 December 2011

Same, same but different: woollen jumpers


So it would seem that I skipped a month with the “Same, Same” feature – apologies! I think the excitement of the Handpicked Media event took over and made me forget about my blogging duties for a second. Hopefully I can make this post a good one to make up for that slight glitch in the programme.

Maybe it’s because it’s getting a lot colder outside or because I’ve started watching The Killing and I’m enjoying Sarah Lund's wardrobe but I’ve got a bit of an obsession with woollen jumpers at the moment. Have you? I’m still on the lookout for a nice cosy one but here are a few I’ve stumbled upon recently.




I’m still looking for this Topshop jumper, which seems to have sold out fast. I first spotted it on Taffeta Ramblings – a blog well worth checking out.


Although I’ve not reached season two yet, I do like this red jumper that Sarah Lund wears.

And here’s how they worked wool in the 70’s (a little fuzzy but that's all part of the charm).


Have you got any recommendations for nice jumpers? If you do, please share!
 

Hope you have a warm and fun weekend planned!

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...