Wednesday 25 January 2012

Success at the sales

I was very lucky in the sales on a recent trip to London so I thought I would let you all know what I found in case you are still on the hunt for some bargains (and you like what I bought, otherwise this won't be much use to you ;)).

First up, after a visit to the Saatchi gallery to marvel at some art, we popped into nearby Zara where I saw these boots I had spotted before Christmas...now reduced to £20 (from about £60 I think).


Next we went into Comptoir des Cotonniers (where I’ve never bought anything because it’s usually too expensive) and my sister got this really nice jacket reduced from £160 to £60 and I got this skirt reduced to £33.




Aside from that, I stocked up on winter warmers from Uniqlo in the shape of two long-sleeved thermal tops from their heat tech range reduced to £9.90 and a cashmere crew neck jumper reduced to £39.90 (from £80ish) to stay cosy.

When I was in Edinburgh over Christmas, I also found this Pins and Needles coat reduced to £40 from £140 in Urban Outfitters. It makes me feel a wee bit like Sherlock Holmes with the funny cape attachment but I like it.


Have you found any goodies? Please share if you have...not that I need any encouragement to hit the shops.

Carla

11 comments:

  1. I got that very same coat in Brussels (mine is blue, but I love that grey shade) - same discount too! :) Best finding of the year so far!

    (Le puedes quitar la capita cuando te aburras :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence! Yeah, mine is blue too. It just came out grey in the picture (see new year's resolutions to take better pics!). It's good you can take the cape off when not doing detective work ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :) Can't beat the satisfaction of a bargain!

      Delete
  3. I've given you a blog award, you can check it out on my blog at www.itsallsoscarlett.com :) hope you like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy! Left you a message on your blog :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Katy! Left you a message on your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, I've given your blog a little award. Check it out here:
    http://helloolive.blogspot.com/2011/12/lucky-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Left you a message on your blog, we are very chuffed. :)

      Delete
  5. Ah you got some great bargains, I especially love the boots!
    I've given you a blog award lovely see: sarah-rosegoes.blogspot.com for further details xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness, so many awards! Thanks Sarah...heading to your blog now! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...